Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc .
1. In high school, I loved HEAVY METAL music & my bedroom walls were wallpapered (literally, floor to ceiling) in posters from Metal Edge magazine.
2. I opted to join FFA (Future Farmers of America) instead of FHA (Future Homemakers of America) in high school. (I guess I was a feminist?!)
3. I always knew I wanted to be a teacher. I just never thought it would be my own children in my own home.
4. I am the sister of twins. (People find this interesting & I don't know why.)
5. I have a very sharp nose & endured nicknames like "Eagle Beak", "Ski Slope" and "Gonzo" growing up.
6. DH & I married when I was only 18 after dating for only 8 months. (But I had finished a year of college.)
7. Around these parts, people think it is odd that I call the noon meal LUNCH. Most people call it dinner. Dinner, to me, is the meal at the end of the day. To others, it is SUPPER. Whatever!
8. I was a cheerleader in jr high & high school.
9. My favorite veggie is sweet peas. Open a can, add a pat of butter, heat & eat!! YUM!
10. Most people think I am organized, but that is a really BIG joke. Guess they haven't seen my desk!!
Labels: homeschool, homeschool memoirs