File Folder Games


Even though Abi turned 5 in September & wouldn't be starting "real school" until the fall of 09, her eagerness to learn has spurred me on to go ahead & start Kindergarten. We officially started in January. Her favorite subject--MATH! We are using the Primer Level from Math U See, and I am having a hard time keeping up with her.
To add a little extra fun for her & Ana Claire, I found FREE (my favorite word) file folder games online and have begun to put them together. The one in the picture is not finished yet. I will laminate the watermelons, cut them out & attach velcro dots to the back.
I found these at Preschool Printables.com, but when I googled "free file folder games", there were TONS of results... So I am sure there are more out there to choose from. These also come in handy when I need to have the girls busy while I work with Jesse.

Labels: , ,