Homeschool Reviews

It's getting close to the end of the school year, and I am eagerly looking forward to & planning for the next. As Jesse will be entering "junior high", I am even more focused on finding the RIGHT curriculum for him. But how do you know if something will work for YOUR student if you've never used it before? And what if you can't find any other homeschool moms that have used it?

Well, Heidi over at Chatter, Clatter, and Things that Matter has many reviews on her blog, as she is a part of TOS Homeschool Crew. I was specifically looking for a review for Total Language Plus, but Heidi had no experience with this curriculum. However, she did point me in the direction of a very helpful website... HomeSchool Reviews has lots of reviews on lots of different products by REAL homeschool moms. I love it, and I have found answers to all my curriculum questions for 7th grade!! YAY!!!