Kid Friendly Friday--Edible Playdough, Anyone?

I have been reading this meme for several weeks now but haven't gotten around to participating until now. Today I am sharing a recipe for edible playdough... My girls love it!...and it is so easy to make! Simply mix equal parts peanut butter & honey, then add dry milk powder until you reach a kneadable dough consistency. I give the girls a piece of wax paper to keep their dough on. They work with it & nibble as they play. I suggest starting with small amounts. I think I used 1/4 C each of peanut butter & honey on this particular day & it was enough for three little girls to play with a little left over. Left overs can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or so...

For more Kid Friendly Friday ideas, check out the list of links at I Blame my Mother.

Labels: , , ,