Menu Plan Monday, 9-14-09

So I'm trying this week to be a little more creative than I have been in the previous weeks. This week's breakfasts will include: green smoothies, fruit, baked oatmeal, cereal, eggs/bacon/biscuits, french toast & this cool recipe for Pancake Muffins that I found over at Bakerella's blog. I actually made them last week & the kids loved them. I am thinking of trying them with blueberries this week.







For lunches: Mac & Cheese, frozen pizza, pb&j roll-ups (pb & j on tortillas, rolled up & sliced into circles), grilled cheese and nachos


For dinner this week, we'll be having: 1-Dish Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bake, Red Beans and Rice (from the freezer), Marinated Ranch Broiled Chicken, Best Ever Meatloaf I, Chicken Broccoli Spaghetti and Peachy Crockpot Chicken.


Looking for more recipes and meal ideas? Head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to see what others have posted.

Labels: , ,