Shred-Day 12

I am sure some of my readers will be glad when this 30 day thing is over. But bear with me... This blog is mine & it's about me, so this is what I'm doing & just about the only interesting thing going on in my life right now, so humor me, okay?! thanks...

I finished Day 12 in the early afternoon. DH took the kiddos with him after lunch to run errands, so I was able to do some housework, computer work and work out. I am still a bit sore in the ham strings & inner thighs, but that's okay. Soreness reminds me it's working! And I can feel my abs again...can't see 'em! But at least I know they're under there somewhere.

Level 2 has not been as bad as I thought it would be. I definitely understand the progression from one level to another. And I love that Level 2 is feeling different from Level 1. I can tell it's working out different muscle groups, keeping my body guessing.

Eating has been going pretty well. It has taken real self-discipline to NOT clean the kids plates when they are done eating. I am having them put their own plates away (like they should have been doing all along) and that is helping. I don't see it; I don't eat it! BREAKFAST today--green smoothie, LUNCH--I ate some sloppy joe sauce on a piece of wheat bread folded in half & then had a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese with a serving of Wheat Thins, Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins to be exact! DINNER--baked cheesy chicken (chicken breast sprinkled with worstershire, spread with a thin layer of bbq sauce, sprinkled with a minute amount of bacon bit & cheese and baked at 350 for 25-30 minutes), green beans, peach slices. SNACKINS--NONE!

I am a very IMpatient person, and I am getting...well, impatient. I can feel the difference & I have even gotten out of my FAT jeans, hopefully for the last time... (think I'll sell 'em on ebay) But I know there is still much progress to be made. I mean, inside, I still FEEL like the size 8 athletic, energetic chic I was way back when... And here I sit... No one would dare accuse me of being athletic & I am energetic in spurts, ha! AND I am definitely NOT a size 8! Will I ever see the day? I don't know, but I'm willing to TRY... 30 days at a time!

Labels: ,