Menu Plan Monday

It has been a while since I have posted my menu plan here on my blog. I am attempting to follow the God-Made/Man-Made eating plan recommended by Theresa Tapp (of T-Tapp). It is a simple plan, really. Basically, you eat only God-made foods for two days in a row and then every 3rd day, you may eat anything. As long as I plan ahead, it really is the easiest eating plan (never say diet, ha) I have ever tried and one that I believe I can stick with for EVER... No counting, measuring or weighing anything!

I have green smoothies every God-made day for breakfast, and I have something light like yogurt or dinner left-overs from the night before for lunch. I also keep almonds & fresh fruit around for quick, God-made snacks.

So here are the dinner plans for this week:

Monday: Grilled Venison, Butternut Squash Fries and Green Salad

Tuesday: Crockpot Chicken with Green Salad
(Place raw, clean chicken neck down in crockpot, stuff one chopped onion in cavity, sprinkle skin with your favorite seasoning, cover & cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours)

Wednesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches (from leftover crockpot chicken), not sure what side

Thursday: Lentil Tacos with Tropical Fruit Sald
(Cook lentils until tender & they have soaked up most of the water, add taco seasoning to desired taste. Serve on tortillas with same fixings as regular tacos.)

Friday: Mandarin Chicken Salad (fresh salad greens tossed with grilled chicken and mandarin oranges; could add walnuts but hubby doesn't like them. Top with your favorite healthy dressing.)

Saturday: Chicken Noodle Casserole from the freezer with green salad
(I double this recipe and add vegetables like cooked broccoli or peas & carrots. Cook one & freeze the other for busy days.)

Sunday: We're eating at church!

Can you figure out which days are God-made and which are Man-made? For more menu ideas, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Labels: , ,